A few Words —CPS
CPS continually strives to deliver unparalleled quality in our products and services.
Our goal is to surpass industry standards of excellence and continue to be recognized as a company of dedication, honesty, integrity and discipline.
CPS IT Solutions, LLC (CPS) exists to bring our passion for technology in providing next generation solutions for tomorrow’s immersive environments. Through the advancement of today’s adaptive technologies, we will empower mobile information delivery in the Exponential Age.
We have learned that there are two distinct and integrated components that are critical to the delivery of value-added cost effective solutions– People and Processes. At CPS, we not only execute Lean Management processes and Agile Development methodologies, but we couple these with an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, job security, personal growth, opportunity, and a means to share in a 'Culture' of strategic management, corporate growth and company success. It is this recipe that has allowed CPS to proactively align with and understand our customers' missions and initiatives, to contribute daily to the vision of enterprise service delivery, and to become a key resource to both Government stakeholders and large corporate partners in delivering and managing services and solutions.
CPS is vested in the future of technology. We understand the evolution of the products and services that will shape our tomorrow and have aligned our capabilities to meet that challenge. We have worked hand in hand with our federal clients in delivering enterprise solutions that span the fabric of purpose, technology and usability. Our offerings are based on firm Enterprise Strategies, Adaptive Technologies and Security Architectures.
CPS was founded in October 2002 and currently holds the following designations:
- Small Business
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB)
As Prime, CPS holds the following contract vehicles:
- GSA IT 70 Schedule
- Chief Information Officer Solutions and Partners 3 Small Business (CIOSP3 SB)
As a Teaming Partner, CPS holds the following contract vehicles:
- Transformation Twenty One Total Technology Program Next Generation (T4NG)
- Information Technology Enterprise Solutions - 3 Services (ITES-3S)
- Chief Information Officer Solutions and Partners 3 Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (CIOSP3 SDVOSB)
- Seaport Next Generation (NxG)
- VETS GWAC
- Network-Centric Solutions-2 (Netcents-2) AppSvc
- Network-Centric Solutions-2 (Netcents-2) NetOps